NEC-Mitsubishi Electronics Display Introduces Additions to its Performance-Driven Enterprise Monitor Line
New 15-inch and 20-inch Models Complete the Award-Winning NEC MultiSync® LCD 70 Series of Displays
CHICAGO – Mar. 7, 2005 – NEC-Mitsubishi Electronics Display of America, Inc., the leading stand-alone vendor of flat panel desktop displays, today announced 15-inch and 20-inch additions to the popular NEC MultiSync® LCD 70 Series monitor line.
Distinguished by a softer, more rounded industrial thin-frame design that features unobtrusive OSM® control buttons, the performance-driven NEC MultiSync LCD displays complement any office or home environment while enhancing the computing experience. In addition to receiving rave reviews for its versatility and front-of-screen performance, the NEC MultiSync LCD 70 Series was most recently awarded the prestigious iF Product Design Award 2005, one of the most coveted honors in industrial product design.
“Not only are the MultiSync 70 Series flat-out great looking monitors, but with their ultra-thin bezels, they provide the perfect form for customers using dual or multi-monitor configurations,” said Scott Hoaglund, product manager for NEC-Mitsubishi Electronic Display of America, Inc. “Our customers have also been extremely pleased with the improved OSM® and the control button configuration of the new displays. They’ve told us that the improved navigation, larger control buttons and the new, multi-directional NaViKey toggle make adjusting display settings easier then ever.”
The new models include:
• NEC MultiSync LCD1570NX – 15” analog and digital input model in silver/white or black that features a height adjustable stand
• NEC MultiSync LCD2070NX – 20” analog and digital input model in silver/white or black that features a USB 2.0 hub
“With the addition of the 15-inch and 20-inch models, the NEC MultiSync LCD 70 Series of displays should quickly become one of the most versatile monitor product families on the market,” said Hoaglund.
NEC-Mitsubishi MultiSync 70 Series LCD Features
• Brilliant images and accurate color control are delivered by high-resolution, sRGB-equipped panels.
• XtraView® wide-angle viewing technology provides impressive horizontal and vertical viewing angles up to 176 degrees.
• Ambix® dual input technology enhances versatility and ensures compatibility across a wide range of platforms by utilizing digital and analog inputs.
• NaViSet™ software enables users to easily adjust display settings with a keyboard and mouse, instead of using the OSM control buttons.
• OSM control buttons are now located slightly below the front bezel to create a narrow appearance that compliments its smoother, more rounded design.
• No Touch Auto Adjust™ automatically adjusts screen settings for optimal viewing when monitor is first turned on.
• Height adjustable height stand that allows for quick and easy viewing changes.
• Rapid Response™ technology virtually eliminates ghosting or blurring.
• Built-in power supply and cable management is contained within a thin footprint.
• High-bright backlight delivers superior performance for readability and clarity.
• Detachable base and wall-mounting capability adds flexibility to free up desktop space and improve aesthetic appeal.
• Energy Star 4.0 compliance/low power consumption reduces electrical costs and lowers total cost of ownership.
• Thin frame design enables space-saving, multi-monitor environments.
• USB 2.0 hub for easy peripheral connections (LCD1770NX, LCD1970NX and LCD2070NX).
• Dynamic Video (DV) mode designed to improve color and contrast.